Thursday, January 22, 2009

Really?

If anyone in the whole wide universe should have a perfect record of paying his taxes (HIS"PATRIOTIC DUTY" according to our new VP), should it not be the secretary of the treasury? I mean...WTHeck????
PS: Dear Senator Baucus, you don't represent ANY of the Montanans I know--who is voting for you and...WHY? Good luck sorting out this financial mess with a dude who can't do his own taxes in charge. Love, JM

***
Perhaps I should NOT watch the news while I fold laundry...


Stay tuned to see the joint chiefs of staff open a can of whoopA on Obama's exec order. My vote? just open the gates and let 'em live in Cuba!

***
1:00pm UPDATE:

Look what we did for lunch today...


Reward Pizzas for Lunch from MelinFamily on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm popping popcorn and kickin' up my feet...cause this is going to be one heck of a train wreck....a train wreck I just can't NOT watch....

Elizabeth said...

I figure what I don't can't hurt right? Whatever.... Shall we all move to Canada?

Jessica said...

Hey are those Christmas trees behind the children in the video? ;)

On politics... I just cringe every time I hear what is going on... Its going to be an interesting 4 years.

CasperintheUK said...

Another really?!?

How about Robert Reich saying that the stimulus money being spent on infrastructure needs to be kept away from skilled, WHITE, construction workers!

It's looking like white is the new black!

Jamie said...

Um, yeah, Jess....those are the kids' trees from their rooms which I have yet to put away.

AuntieM said...

So you are noticing that Obama is having the crooks from Chicago in his little world of advisers. Is it a wonder that he keeps using the word "change".. We will not recognize the United States when he and his cronies get through with CHANGE in 4 years. All those who feel that it was Emancipation for the blacks, it is so much more than that.We will all be singing, "we shall overcome". May God, the Amighty save us from ourselves.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...