Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Buzzy Head

It's wednesday night/ thurs morning, and after a sleepy evening, now I cannot sleep. But I am also too tired to write, so I want you to go HERE and read a funny story about one of Addie's best friends who moved away to South Dakota. It's a hoot.

And I will try to come back tomorrow with pictures and stories of life at Casa Melin. I have been quite sick this entire week but I don't even have the energy to log on and whine about it, so happy stuff (and tales of our Utah trip for nephew Liam's baptism) coming soon.

PS: LAST INFUSION (I hope) TODAY!
Bye, bye, you bloating prednisone drip!

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

1 comment:

Laura said...

I never thought my butt would get so big either!!! Love you James.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...