Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Week So Far

Yesterday I went to Addie's class to tell them about Washington, DC (that was really fun). The day before I went and read The Maggie B. (by Irene Haas) to them because it is Love of Reading Week and The Maggie B. was my favorite book when I was their age. Today I am going to Billings for my surgical consult and I am going to take Addie with me. Heidi will have a little date with Aunt Debbie and James will play with Lydia ("Nee-nee") and console poor Baby Suzy, who has a cough. I am hoping everything goes smoothly and we get to stop at the fabric store and choose some fabric for Easter dresses. I made beef stew last night so Rich (hi, hunny, I love you) can just heat it up, cook some breadsticks, and hopefully Addie and I will be home close to dinner time.

The highlight of the week was getting a new baby nephew, of course. He has a name now, but I will let Sammy and Kristen introduce him on thier blog when they get home and settled. I do have some sweet pix, though, courtesy of my sister Lisa. Enjoy...I gotta get ready to drive 4 hours RT today...

SO SWEET! Kristen getting a hug from Grandpa Bill.

The Man of the Hour...I love him already!

3 comments:

lacy lee said...

Awwww! What a handsome devil!

Jenn said...

Hey girl...next time I'll ride with you! What a fun time that would be! Hope all goes well at your appointment...and that baby boy is too stinkin' cute!

Lyndi said...

Hope everything goes all right at the Docs. Our prayers are with you.
Love you, Grammy

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...