Friday, March 20, 2009

Photo Safari on Wednesday

We went downtown on Wednesday to take a walk and do an Alphabet Photo Safari. Heidi took about 4 pictures, then she just wanted to find the letters and make me take the pictures. She did a great job. Here she is snapping away in front of the bank.


We also took big pictures of cool signs during our safari...here are some Livingston signs:








Heidi and James by the Montana flag in front of Sax & Fryer






[this my FAVORITE SIGN! Hilarious!]

We stopped for a little snack--blueberry scone and a St. Patty's sugar cookie and water--at the Bittersweet Cafe (next to the chiropractor's office).

Heidi bought this little fawn for $1 at Little Buckaroos Thrift Store.


Heidi ate a sugar cookie and named her fawn "Polly."


Heidi took this photo of me with James at the cafe. I looked a tired as I felt (no makeup--so scary), but I had a great time with James and Heidi! Soon I will photoshop our alphabet collage and post it! Fun!

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a FUN, FUN mom you are! Those pictures looked so interesting- neat town you live in.

Suebug said...

Livingston looks so cute! I want to visit!

lishajeanne said...

Great Idea!
I am so doing that next week during spring break! Thank you!

shoeaddict said...

What a fabulous idea! I loved all those signs.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...