Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Today

Here are some recent pictures...this one is actually Sunday night... Addie and I made Chocolate-Peanut butter Rice Krispy Treats for her class snack on Monday.
***
Monday afternoon, I got a package in the mail from Oregon. Jessica in NC ordered it for me off etsy.com "from one thyroid-less girl to another"--it's a butterfly, shaped like a thyroid--get it?
Beautiful! Thanks, Jess!

Here I am wearing my necklace and driving my awesome minivan.
(My right eye still looks buggy, and it has been running non-stop today)

Looking to the right is way better than looking to the left because I have this weird, slow-healing owie on my nose. It errupted on 2/21, just after I started anti-biotics for sinus infection. It used to be red and bulbous, causing the kids to sing, "Mommy, the red-nosed reindeer." Now Rich just calls it "nose cancer."

James and I took a walk down by Heidi's school is the cool spring rain...

He wore the new "Lightnin' McQueen" shoes Daddy bought for him, and I wore my crocs, too--they are so great in the rain!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey aunt jamie,

I would love to see you when schools out. I can't wate!



Ally








sorry I put anonymous. My pass word wouldn't work!

Jessica said...

Oh good! It looks like it will be the perfect length for scar-camouflage. I am always trying to find necklaces just the right length. Good luck with everything.

Laura said...

James....I think you are Beautiful and I love you. I hope you start to feel better soon. Can't wait to see you.

AuntieM said...

You look so beautiful, Jamie. I know that you will be worried until it's over but know that I'm right there with you and that I love you so much. You are in my prayers and I know that you will feel so much better when this is over. Your eyes look great and I think they are so beautiful. Hugs ! Auntie M

Anonymous said...

I know, totally OT. But....I like you're haircut. Your previous blog posting about a really bad haircut made me envision a 70's anchorwoman bad haircut but really...It's pretty good. i like it.

Cannwin said...

Wow I love that picture of you in your minivan (the non nose one...lol) You look so dang cute and that hair cut. Uh. I can't even afford a hair cut. And have you lost your snow!?! Not fair... it was -2 last week here. *cries*

Dana and Rodney said...

Love you Maj! You are so cute I love your hair! Our prayers are with you!!

Megan said...

Sorry about the nose cancer! I hear you had surgery? I hope all has gone well! We are thinking of you!!

Geo said...

Can we please talk about your fabulous haircut? Wow!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...