Thursday, April 09, 2009

From the facebook...

Heidi just had an emergency root canal! We called at 8am, she was in at 8:20 and done by 8:50! So maybe tonight we'll get some sleep...??? Maybe...???
***

Heidi doesn't sleep much at night and tends to "midnite snack" or "midnite drink", then factor in all the times we gave her a sippy of milk so she would just GO 2 BED...her lower right first molar was pretty much half-decayed. The dentist (our bishop) filled it last fall, but apparently didn't get it all, so this morning he dug it all out (or what ever they do) and capped her off. PLUS he said, "This one's on me." YAY! That Tanya Donnelly song, Feed the Tree, is going thru my head now: "Baby silver tooth, she grins and grins/ Take your hat off, boy when you're talkin' to me and be there when I feed the tree..."


3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

So... Did you get some sleep? :)

Jamie said...

Yes! They all stayed in their beds on Friday night (not Thursday). Poor Rich closed the office at 3:15pm and came home and went to bed because her was sick...so sad! ;)

cmhl said...

hey, thank you for the note. poor little chickie! was it traumatic?? I am the world's worst dental patient, I despise having my teeth worked on!!! My kids go to a pediatric dentist that is wonderful, and I wish I could too!!

your Easter pics are great--- kids look so great. I loved the caption where James loved his Easter outfit--- enjoy that while you can!! it is like pulling teeth now to get Matthew to wear anything 1/2 way cute--

are you on twitter? If so-- add me! my username is cmhl.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...