Monday, April 13, 2009

hey baby, what's your type?

K, I was just kidding about going to bed earlier. I'm still up and it's officially Monday. Heidi had a night terror right when I was hittin' the hay, so I stayed up with her and watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition and it totally made me cry. Dude, that was a heart-wrencher!

Also, I took the Myers- Briggs personality test and I came out INFJ, which is super rare I guess. I am gonna read up on it. I am not too familiar with this test or the "types." Have you taken it? What's your type? Let's discuss.

Take the test here.
More INFJ info here and here.


***




PS: Since it's the wee hours of Monday, that means it's GEORGIA'S BIRTHDAY!


10 comments:

Happy Gilmores said...

I'm an ENFP. We all had to do this at work.

Jenn said...

I am an ENJF. Interesting....I actually found the descriptions to be pretty accurate.

Jenn said...

oh ya...and upon further reading WE are cousins!

Elizabeth said...

I am ISFJ

Sarah said...

Jamie- my husband is actually trained to administer this test. All of his material is packed somewhere though.

Amazingly, I too an am INFJ. Only 1% of people are this type.

Geo said...

Aw, thanks, my Jamie! And thanks for the link. I am curious to see what this abbreviated MB test sez about me.

Love you!

Jamie said...

Mike & Jen--it's the NF that makes you AWESOME! Ha! (like I'm the expert)
Elizabeth--so I guess we both use our intuition and judgment...
Sarah--No wonder we had such a good time being mission companions! What are the odds? BTW, I missed you down in AZ! We'll have to get together next time, maybe with Lisa, too. For $90 round trip, you can bet I'm doin' that again! Hope you had a Happy Birthday--I landed in Mesa that day and thot of you!
Georgia--can't wait 2C your results and see your bday 365! HUGS!

Jill Petersen said...

ENFP- HMMMMM....

Laura said...

I got ENFJ

Anna J said...

I just took the test and it looks like you and I are muy simpatico. I'm INFJ too.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...