Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I've Got Good News and Bad News...

Bad news first? Okay... A) It's snowing (that's a Montana April Shower)
B) Look at my nasty eye!
It's "periorbital cellulitis", so I get to go back on anti-biotics and steroids. Shucks.

But the Good News is...
My neck is healing nicely. (sorry it's so blurry).

Also, my children have healed nicely and 2/3 of them are back at school today! Hooray!
Also, no children slept in our bed last night! Small mercies...
Also, it's Heidi's Birthday Eve. Homegirl is going to be FIVE tomorrow. Wow.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow James. I wish things would stop happening to you. I love you my sista!

Jenn said...

Holy hannah...5? Wow where has the time gone? Well...at least she made it to 5...I was worried there for a while! hahaha :0)

Jessica said...

Well, your scar already looks better than mine! That is something.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...