Saturday, April 04, 2009

Tuesday Photos

I ended up staying in Tucson for 3 nights because Sam wanted to go to the Career Fair at the UofA, so I chilled with my grandparents on Monday and half of Tuesday (sorry we missed you, Miki!). We walked (and shopped) at Park Place, ate Kristen's yummy leftovers, read, napped, and generally enjoyed the silence AND the company...March 31: Grandpa Bill, Me, and Grandma Lyn in front of their house.
This is the house on Eastland where I spent most of my AZ life.
My mom was taller than those palm trees when she graduated from high school...
look at them now!
Kristen's parents' backyard, where I enjoyed the weather and rocked Owen.
Blossoms everywhere at Devers'
***
Tuesday night we headed back to Phoenix to Layton's house so Owen could go to the doctor on Wednesday morning. He was a good boy and didn't even cry when he got his shot!
Owen loves sunshine (and his silly dad)
Kristen is such an adorable mother.
Here she is snuggling Owen in the waiting room.
(Do you like his All-Star sneaker socks? His Daddy bought them).
The beginning of a yawn...

...more waiting...
Owen feeling perky after a nummy lunch.

Owen chatting with Daddy
Look at that profile! I think he's a great blend of Sam and Kris!

I'll miss you, sweetie boy!
***
I got a wicked migraine on Tuesday night and Wednesday and didn't have the presence of mind to take photos of my slumber party with Celeste (Arnett) Hall and her fabulous kids, nor our wonderful PF Chang's dinner with Stephanie Ingermanson Lund, Marce Mason, and Cassie Mason Bacon (in fact, my headache got so bad that I barfed at PF Chang's and ended up not getting any dinner. I know--tragedy! What's worse is that I threw up an $8 migraine pill AND the L&L BBQ Spam Musubi I'd eaten for afternoon snack--SHUCKS! I did have a great time with everyone after that, though, so it was totally worth it. I even stayed up chatting with Celeste until nearly 2am). Thanks everyone for the wonderful time. I will write in more detail about the good visits, impressions, conversations, etc., when I get a chance. For now, it's time to make some treats while Daddy is at priesthood meeting...HUGS 2 ALL!
(especially to all the Hall and Christiansen kids with whom I am now smitten!)

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

K- the picture of Sam looking bending down to look at Owen up close by the window in the docs is so cute!

On another note- He SO has his mama's cute face! I can still see Sammy in some of the pictures though! Thanks for posting all of these pictures! LOVE THEM!

Jill Petersen said...

ps- the Eastland house looks so cute! I need to go back serious hardcore!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...