Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sabbath Night

I slept pretty much all day today (I still made meals for my family and got the girls ready for church). It was much needed, and I am feeling better than yesterday with much less coughing (the coughing was getting way out of hand because I pulled muscles just under my sterum and around my back last night and it was horrifically painful to cough!). I am sad I missed church today because (a) we got a new bishopric (b) our new dentist and his family moved in--I missed FOUR new Primary kids today (c) it's my turn for Sharing Time and I was so excited (I still am) to do this month's theme. Debbie covered for me and did a wonderful job, I am sure, but I wish I'd been there.


I am catching up with blogs tonight taking a leisurely stroll down my blog roll, cyber-visiting far-away friends. THIS post might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seriously. Click on it. You'll be so glad you did.

Need to rotate some powdered milk? Make some cheese with Beloved Heidi (or "Big Heidi" as she's called by "Little Heidi").

Even though I feel a bit steam rolled, mostly I feel blessed. All it takes is an evening with my family and a few cyber-visits to realize there are a lot of really great people in my life. Some of the coolest are right here in my house with me. I am so glad I have the kind of kids and husband who can crack me up, who are fun to be with, who like crab rangoon and Peach Crystal Light for Sunday night dinner.

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

I hope you are feeling better now that it's Tuesday. I feel the exactly as you- quoting your post-

"Even though I feel a bit steam rolled, mostly I feel blessed. All it takes is an evening with my family and a few cyber-visits to realize there are a lot of really great people in my life. Some of the coolest are right here in my house with me. I am so glad I have the kind of kids and husband who can crack me up, who are fun to be with."

It always puts things into prospective and makees me feel so good inside. Our families rock!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...