Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Homeswapping

I told Rich that what I want for my birthday is a membership to a homeswapping site on the internet. He thought that was funny, but I am convinced that's the best way to take our kids to see our favorite parts of the world. Rich said it would be so cool if there was an LDS homeswapping site, and I agreed. So today, just for fun I googled LDS homeswapping and VOILA! There is a site, although it's just starting up and there are no homes in the U.K. yet (where we want to go). I registered in hopes of finding a New England or D.C.-area exchange for our Yellowstone adventure home. Go have a gander by clicking HERE--spread the word, register if you're game, and if you know anybody in the U.K. who might want to come play City Slicker in the wild west for a few weeks, tell them to register, too!!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jamie, You can come stay at our DC area home any time you want. No exchange necessary (although a trip to Montana sounds LOVELY).

I am absolutely serious. Come on down!

Jamie said...

I will totally take you up on that Lisa. I've been thinking about spring break 2010 or 2011...I know you'd be the greatest hosts! We'll work on it!

Amy Johnson said...

Nah....forget DC...come to Massachusetts!! Aaron and I miss you so much!

Elizabeth said...

That's so cool. I will register. Mississippi is cool so far so maybe someone would want to venture out here!

Adriane said...

Jamie! What a cool site. I'm definitely up for that! Hey, I love your fun fun pictures of your summer. Yes, I'm in Alpine now, but only for 2 more days and then off to Germany. I'll be back next summer for sure for about month! I love it here!

Juliana said...

How fun! You adventurous gal you!

Summer said...

Jamie,
We are looking for a ranch job to go to after the summer, but if nothing pans out we will be staying at Andy and Stacey's house in Livingston. I hope to see you sometime soon!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...