Monday, August 17, 2009

More Sunday Photos

Melin Kids out on Clyde Park Road
Sunday, August 16th
















***
Also, yesterday marked the one-year anniversary since the Nielson's plane crash in St. John's, AZ. Stephanie (who lives in Provo now) marked the anniversary by hiking to the "Y." She also found the courage to post a photo of her new face on her blog. It's all just so miraculous...really! Who survives severe burns on 80% of their body and then climbs a mountain a year later? There are SO MANY miracles all around us that we don't recognize with out hindsight because we take our challenges day-by-day. But love is all around--God is all around, and our lives, our children, our health are all gorgeous miracles.

7 comments:

Rich said...

Heidi looks like she is desperately praying for a train at the crossing. My Lynners I love ya

Patrick and McCall said...

Your kids are beautiful!!!
Thank you fro the encouraging comment!! I came across nienie blog not to long ago what an amazingly strong women!!!
Love

Laura said...

K, I want our next family pictures taken there! So beautiful......and the kiddos are pretty cute too!.

Aim said...

how freaking awesome are these pictures? can they get any cuter? ....i submit that they cannot!

miss you guys!

amie

Adriane said...

Jamie! Beautiful pictures of your girls and cute boy! Thanks for the comment. I agree with you. Europe is magical. I think every time we ate I just walked it off over and over again! I love the photos, seriously, Rich is good.

Jamie said...

Thanks, Adriane! I agree that Rich is a good photog, but I--yes, ME--I took those pix of the kids. When the girls put the dressed on, I had a vision of the fotos I wanted to take. However, I had hoped there would be more sunflowers, but the highways were all freshly-mowed :( Love U, girl...

Mikey said...

Thanks for the posting about Niene, what a beautiful blog and an amazing family.
Yours too, I always love coming here and seeing what you all are up to now. The church pics are gorgeous!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...