Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

We had a "date-day" today...Rich took a vacation day and we worked together and played together. We had to winterize the garden and the yard because it's supposed to freeze tonight, so all my little late-bloomer tomotoes are toast! :( I cleaned up and unpacked and baked lots of fall-ish treats for our Sisterfriend lunch tomorrow--pumpkin bread, pumpkin choc. chip cookies, and carrot cake (made with carrots from the ranch!). I started a three-bean turkey chili yesterday and it's been simmering in the crock pot since then, and Jennis bringing corn souffle. It's fun to have all the delicious scents and not be one bit hungry ( I hope they're good!). So anyway, I just wanted to express how much I love my hubs and appreciate his steadiness and right-thinking, not to mention his hilariousness. It has been a wonderful day and my heart is full of gratitude, that the Lord sent him to give me a wonderful life and bind up my broken heart!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I sure love and miss you!
xo
h

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...