Monday, September 14, 2009

No News is Good News

I have nothing to say, except it's about time 4 me 2 take James 2 preschool, then come home and clean his room like crazy. I will also rotate laundry and do some work down in Santa's little workshop. Life is good.

I was called to be a Relief Society teacher yesterday, which will be fun. Teaching is a fun calling for me, so I am glad. The Presidency callings can be draining just because--at least for me--your stewardship is on your mind 24/7. I never feel like I do enough in those callings, but teaching? Just gotta keep the spirit and study and hope for the best. I can do that!

K, my little man and I are heading out. Have a great day, people.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I would LOVE to attend your lessons in RS. Go you!

Jenn said...

Darn and i missed it! looking forward to your lessons! (PS it was nice to see you last night...even if it was super short!)

Carla said...

I was a RS teacher before my current calling (CTR 4 teacher). I enjoyed it, but I think I lectured too much (there's just so much darn good material out there), but I'm sure you'll do a better job at it than I did! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Jenn nothing is supershort with those two, nothing...

Summer said...

It sounds like you are feeling good Jamie! I bet you are like the best teacher, I wish I could be there to glean from your knowledge! We are moving near Ennis, actually near Virginia City and will be in the Dillon Stake. We are sad not to come back there, but happy to have a job! LUV YOU!!!

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Rich, I know that was you...no need to be snarky about my eternal visiting teaching appointments. I'm taking the kitchen timer next time.

And Jenn...we were at your house for 80 minutes (4 times longer than the recommended visit)! I felt kinda bad cuz you gave us that DELISH bread pudding AND we stayed 4-ever while your mom was here. Thanks for locing us anyway! ;)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...