Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally, Friday

Our house is becoming quite the gallery. I love my priceless collections...

This is a recent family portrait by Heidi. I am fascinated when she writes our names in perfect mirror image, although kindergarten is making that more rare.

Last Monday we cut up egg cartons for crafts.
The first thing we made were these witches...
This one is James', hanging in the front window.

This one is Heidi's on the inside of the front door

And here's Addie's...
***
Today we had preschool at our house.
Here are the kids having snack time.

The girls

The boys

The yummy food
A few weeks ago, Kim made these "triangles" with the kids--I love them!

Today we used the rest of the egg carton to make pumpkins (color=orange) and spiders (number=8)...too much fun! Now I am off to read in Heidi's kindergarten class...even more fun! Smell ya later!
***
I am back from kindergarten...love that place, love my Heidi Lynners! I noticed EC Prophet's funeral on the front page of the local paper (some of you may not know that our ranch is only a few miles north of the CUT compound, and our town is only about 30 miles north). I thought you might be interested in some local news, so read up HERE on Elizabeth Clare Prophet & the Church Universal & Triumphant. I love living in Montana, land of the free, home of the brave, haven of the manifesto-writing crazies...it's awesome to live in a place that truly believes in different strokes for different folks...a place where stockpiling food & weapons is normal.

2 comments:

Strupp Family said...

Thanks! A little shout-out for my triangles, huh? :) Sorry about the print quality, my printer is working much better now, I'll have to get you the pictures that look GOOD. Um, you're the greatest preschool teacher! Ashley always has a blast.
PS Sorry about my blong moment today. I really feel dumb because I never forget stuff that I have planned!

Strupp Family said...

That's supposed to say blond moment. oops.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...