Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monday Was Fun

I was still feeling sick on Monday morning (sinus bug=300-pound-head, at least that what it felt like), so my dear Kim took James to pre-school and brought him home. This week they are learning about I and 9 and he brought home a picture of 9 scoops of ice cream. When I hung it on the fridge, he said, "Mama, I want that ice cream!" ... ...so I made him some Serendipity3 frozen hot cocoa! YUM!
For Family Night, we carved our pumpkins. Addie took a picture.
Rich & Heidi made a cool Jack Skellington

James and I made a Snow White
(yes, he is obsessed with Snow White right now, especially the dwarves Hi-Ho song, and when Snow White "goes to the temple to get married" at the end--I think maybe the castle looks a lot like the San Diego temple where were married). Addie made her own silly face.
Also, notice my hubs' handsome hands in the background...he shoulda been a pianist!
And here is the fruit of our labors this morning!
Happy Spooking!
I bought little flameless tea lights on clearance last year so we now have fake candles to light our lanterns so the famous Livingston wind won't blow them out on Halloween!

2 comments:

Strupp Family said...

Jamie sick as a dog = still being the most amazing mom ever.

What's that about? Serendipity3 Cocoa? Whatever happened to pile of books/toys while you rest? It's true, had you let me watch him, he probably wouldn't have gotten such a treat--maybe some fruit snacks--but you should be RESTING. Pumpkins, too? You're seriously amazing. Now go take a nap.

Aim said...

wow the snow white one turned out spectacular! As did they all.

My boys only have about 50 more stars to earn to get to chico and melin sleepover!

Hope you feel better.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...