Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not Feelin' So Hot at the Turkey Trot

So my sinuses are nigh unto exploding. My eyes, ears, and teeth hurt from the pressure. BUT--I got up and had fun with my kids this afternoon. First, we had popcorn and watched the end of the Mayflower show on the History channel. Then they all started fighting and had to have time-outs and I yelled at them and had a time out, too. Then we went to watch Heidi's "awesome" Kindergarten Thanksgiving Play at 5pm. Then I went to Community Children's Choir with Addie. Now we are all DAWG TARD. Here are some great pictures I stole from my MIL's camera...

Turkeys and Eagles singing about Pumpkin Pie

(the premise of the play is turkeys and eagles vying to be the National Bird--eagles win, but they console the turkeys with the fact that they are all over the newspapers and decorations every November, and they sing a couple of songs about it).Heidi flappin' her turkey wings


Heidi with her teacher, Mrs. Thums, aka Mama Turkey.

My three turkeys
(the other two are incognito)

***

I also uploaded a few pix MIL had of my nieces' birthday party on November 14th. Last week, Hannah turned 2 and Rosalie turned 4, so their fun mama (Rich's sis, Angie) had a fun party for them.
The fabulous Candyland Cake Angie made
Hannah & Rosalie get ready to make wishes

Hannah likes cake!

Rosalie loved her Furreal pets and headband.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...