Thursday, November 12, 2009

O The Weather Outside is Frightful...

...but from my front porch it's delightful!
And since I've no place to go,
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Ok, but I DID have somewhere to go (helping with reading and composition time in Addie's class) and when I got home, I had my first "Snow Incident" with my car (I know! I have been here 7 years and this is the first time I have been stuck! That's my van stuck out on the sidewalk in the pictures). Luckily, I got stuck at the bottom of my own driveway, so I just parked there and came in the house. Rich just dug me out on his lunch hour and put my car back safe and dry in the garage. Because he's a superhero like that. And I have that awful snow allergy.
James took this picture of me [makeup-less] while he was dancing on the table.
This one is for all those sillies who say I haven't aged, cuz...holy cow!
James and cousin Rosalie played remote control cars over the weekend.

I thought James looked like quite the metrosexual fashion plate on his way to preschool last Wednesday, so I snapped this picture.
BEST NEWS EVER: My mom (pictured above with Addie at our lagoon in 2004) is feeling better and came home from the hospital with her fancy new red blood yesterday. YAY, NANA!

While I was making a photo collage for Addie's baptism, I found this cutie of Addie, Ally, and Isabelle from September 2003 at Peteresen's house. Aren't they so cute? So cute I almost cried!
***
Well, I'm off to play Santa's workshop downstairs and watch 30Rock on DVD. That's what I have been doing all week and I am totally enjoying myself. You are welcome to come, too! Wear something cozy and don't do your hair! ;)

4 comments:

Cannwin said...

holy moly montana! I can't decide if I'm gloating that I don't have to deal with that yet or sad that I'm missing out. We're snow free here in South Dakota. But I'm sure if you've gotten it, it will come our way sometime soon.

My first snow incident involved a stop sign, ice and a dent in the front wheel of my car. That was nearly ten years ago... no incident since and robert still won't let me live it down.

Laura said...

You make me laugh, I love all of the "old" pictures. Can't wait to see you. I'm gonna surprise the boys. I will wake them up for school on Friday and instead of sending them off to school, We will jump in the car and drive to your house. Love you.

Strupp Family said...

You are so much funnier than me. If I was that funny I would post on my blog more often. I also got stuck yesterday, but only for a minute--you may have seen me, it was picking Tyler up from school. I had to rock quite a bit to get out. How embarrassing (sp?). Anyway, hope your mom is feeling better!

Jill Petersen said...

I am lovin' those pillows! I will wait patiently for mine! ha ha!

The pic of the 3 little girls is so sweet! I can hardly remember life back then with only two! I am so happy that both of us had two little girls! They are going to be best friends:)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...