Monday, November 30, 2009

Slumpy

I am in a bit of a post-holiday funk, which is silly cuz CHRISTMAS IS COMING, but I just need a "spark" or sumthin. Prolly I'm just really super tired but not sleeping well and my chiro benefits ran out the same time as my budget, so Tylenol is my new best friend for now. Waa, waa, waaa. Sorry. I really am grateful and happy and feeling some seasonal glow coming on. I'm just too tired for real blogging. So instead I wanted to share this little video that cheered me up so much today. I have quite a few friends who are waiting for a baby or have had the experience of "getting the call," and I thought you would enjoy this. It's a bit of joy for the general population, too, and big belated thanksgiving to all the birth moms who give this most beautiful gift. Watch it and smile along...

2 comments:

Kara Su said...

Aw, James, thanks for makin' me bawl. Twenty-one years later, it's still the best second choice I've ever made and it's nice to be reminded of that. *sniffle*

Laura said...

Thanks James. I love you.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...