Wednesday, December 02, 2009

More Holiday Fun

Aunt Audrey said our cousins in Australia love to watch our videos, so I am trying to post more. Here are some from Sunday and Tuesday.


Sunday night I was making little Christmas scrapbooks while my funny kids played "Nativity" and made up songs. Heidi was singing by herself for a LONG time before I could catch her on camera, so I really missed the sweetest things she was singing, right along with the melody and perfectly in tune. Oh, well...this is still pretty cute:

Made Up Christmas Songs from MelinFamily on Vimeo.



Transcript of Sunday night nativity playing video:

Heidi: (sings) I am s child of... God, and He loves me, He loves me

and He got born on Christmas

Christmas 24

And I love Him and He grew up to be a smart boy

Addie: Now! You gotta sing a special song, but it can't be the Child of God...

Heidi: [Hums "Away in a Manger"] (sings) He gave me a family to live in

and He, and He...This Christmas He got born...

James: [while Heidi sings] I was this truck (Mack from Cars). I was a nice truck.

Heidi: (Still singing)...and He grew up to be a big...BOY! (runs away, calling BABY!)

Addie: Now it's time for me to sing

Heidi: Baby (calling to James) This way! Get away from the older deers. The older big deers, You're reindeers.

Addie: (joins Heidi and James playing Reindeer) I was an 8 year old. I was a girl... (Big stretch for Addie)

THE END.





I babysit my nieces Rosalie and Hannah, and nephew Danny on Tuesdays. All the big kids go to school, so it's just Hannah and James early on. Hannah was so excited about our decorations this week--she and James watched the train for about 10 minutes (man, it's really loud in this video!), then cut a path of destruction through the house before I laid them down for naps. But it was still pretty fun.

Tuesday Christmas Train from MelinFamily on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

We can't get the video's to work, it just goes black.

Jamie said...

Oops! Try going to vimeo.com and sign in as me--jamiemelin@msn.com and the password is montana. Hopefully you can see ALL our videos that way.

Laura said...

I LOVE the new header.

Aim said...

Jaim-
hey, my fam said they are actually gonna wait a little bit to come up when we don't have such a crazy house so i'm gonna put you guys in the guest bedroom. Is that cool? Come read and rsvp to my blog!

ps- thanks so much for the card Addie! We loved coming to your baptism!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...