Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Look What I Got for MARCH

As I mentioned before, Rich built me a new "craft locker" to hide all the stuff from in my craft corner (crap corner) so our family room could look TIDY! Sunday night Rich let the kids help him seal the wood...Heidi & Addie
James
Three Little Hard-Workers

They got done and let it dry all day Monday. then...
TA-DA! We moved it in and loaded it up, and mama is so happy!
THANK YOU, amazing, talented husband! You are such a great carpenter, and such a good patient daddy to let the kids help. You make all my dreams (not just the one about furniture) come true!





6 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Wow! He is amazing! That looks so nice Maj! LOVE IT!

Jamie said...

I logged on to say, "Hey, your'e supposed to be napping!" but then I saw your timestamp is 12:40pm--plenty of time to get a nap in. I just woke up, too! YAY!

Jenn said...

Looks great....Rich is a keeper!!

Laura said...

He can build one for me anytime! Love it, Looks great.

Shoeaddict said...

so sweet. Love James' smile.

AuntieM said...

Really beautiful. I love wood and the patterns in it. Great Job Rich!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...