Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break Day 6&7: Idaho & Chico

Tuesday night we drive from Lehi to Pocatello and slept over with Papa Jim & Grandma Becky. My step sis Kaycee is staying there for a few weeks, too, while her house is getting renovated, so we got the see her cute girls Becca and Abby, and her new red-headed baby boy, Rhys (soooo cute!). We arrived just in time to watch American Idol--I was surprised and delighted that my dad watches and has favorites! I failed to take any photos there, but took this one as we drove away:


Beautiful view of Pocatello from Dad's neighborhood.




This is what Bozeman Pass looked like around 2:30 on Wednesday 3/31, about 20 miles from our house....more snow!
***
On Wednesday night, my bro Matt and his family came to sleep over and go to Chico the next day. Aunt Amie's birthday was coming up on Saturday 4/3, so we made some chili and a bday cake and they brought cornbread and salad and we had a delightful dinner (when I laid down on my bed, I thought of my Grandma home alone that night, my heart broke--I called her and we talked for a long time, and that's when I learned that Grandpa had been diagnosed with lymphoma and wouldn't live much longer--it was a conversation I will always remember). Then we had a sleep over, and yummy breakfast, and headed out to Chico to swim.


Chico Hot Springs
Jacob Post

Sam Post Matt Post with James
My Darlin' Heidi
Heidi with a snow ball




Addie


Sam and James on deck

We went inside for some hot cocoa...James and Addie shared

Heidi and I shared...yum!



Such sweet sibs!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...