Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Week in Fotos

First of all:
HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE AMY!
I haven't taken many pictures this week--I forgot to take my camera on our Bozeman swimming outing on Saturday--so I forgot about the few that I have taken. Let's have a gander... I took some Eighth-Birthday/Pre-Baptism pictures of my niece, Isabelle, on Thursday in Uncle Mike Melin's garden. Check out those rockin' poppies!
Aw, so sweet.
(I had to dress Belle in a dress that was slightly small and a sweater that was slightly large for her, but she looks great in the pix, huh?). There are tons more cute ones, but I will let her mom show you those when you get your baptism invitations :)

James fell asleep waiting for me to tuck the girls in and come lay by him. That face smooshes my heart!
Last week on the way home from the park, we passed a house where they had put these old desks along their boulevard and planted flowers inside of them. I thought my mom would get a kick out of it cuz that's something she would do!

(mom wouldn't paint them purple, though)

Lately, everytime the kids visit Uncle Mike,
they pick a ton of flowers for me!
[Jill, they picked these for you ;) Belle really planned on giving you a beautiful bouquet, not realizing how they'd look--dead--by the time she went home! It's the thought that counts, so here's a picture of the flowers instead]

Thursday afternoon the kids were playing outside, and within about 20 mintues it went from sunny and breezy to wild hailstorm, then a little shower.
The kids, of course, LOVED this.
Belle + Ally + Addie = Cutie Cousins!

Here is a picture of Heidi's room on Sunday afternoon
(during "Quiet Time")...
Sounds good to me!

Monday night we had family night out on this hill overlooking Livingston.
Heidi, Addie, and James are looking out toward Paradise Valley.

...now face east...

Such a wonderful place to live!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

You always take such great pics! I especially love Bubby sleeping! Also the three girls on the deck are so dang cute! Thanks for taking a picture of my flowers for me. So seet of her to pick them, thinking they might make it home to me!

Stephanie :) said...

During Heidi's quiet time did she make any Jesus masks? Just in case some animals decided to come in to snuggle? She seriously cracks me up with that!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...