Friday, August 06, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again...

We are, once again (sigh) heading out to go camping. This time we'll be in Cody and Powell Wyoming for three days. Yippee-tie-ie-ay!

Today is my Aussie niece Melanie's 12th birthday...
Happy Birthday, Melanie! Also, my cutie baby cousin, Candace, got engaged last night to her long-time boyfriend, Neil Jordan.
CONGRATULATIONS, Candace & Neil!

Lastly, Heidi packed up her lap desk with art supplies for our little trip and she made this while waiting for Daddy to come home on the front porch (click to enlarge). I really love it...

It's all of us in our van, pulling the tent trailer, and Daddy is clearly the favorite passenger.

And on that lovely note, I say adios for the weekend. I might post pix if the campground wifi is decent. Love ya's!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...