Friday, September 03, 2010

From James, this morning

James: Why do you feel sad?
Me: Because I'm gonna miss Papa Bill
James: He died. He went back to Heavenly Father.
Me: Yep. His spirit is with Heavenly Father, but we will have to go put his body in the ground next week, and that will make me sad because I will miss visiting him.
James: (totally excited & animated) But he's gonna come back alive...Jesus is gonna help him!
Me: Yep, but we have to wait a while for that. And while we're waiting, I will miss my Grandpa. But he won't be sick or itchy anymore, isn't that so great?
James: And he will feel better in his big brown chair and he will talk to me and play with me!


***

James, Papa, and the big brown chair from MelinFamily on Vimeo.


I am so thankful for little baby testimonies.
That "big brown chair" is mighty empty today!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...