Thursday, September 01, 2011

Back to School

My Big Three are all in school this year...it's hard to believe my Sweet Baby James is in full-day kindergarten because, really, until recently, he was a baby. My baby. But he's reading and socializing and educating the general public (anyone who'll listen) about dinosaurs, so I had to let him go (sniffle). Good thing I've got this new boy to keep me company (lol). Anyhoooo...here are the pictures we took as we dropped the kids off for their first day. My camera batteries died after the first picture, so I had to do some serious photoshopping and still ended up with bad pictures. Here they are...Winans School is now a K-2 Primary school rather than an elementary, so Heidi is there in 2nd grade and James is there in Kindergarten.
Heidi at her locker, right outside Mrs. Meador's room.


Heidi was so excited to have her very own desk this year!



James at his locker



Rich took these pix of James with his cell phone while I took Addie over to the intermediate school (Eastside grades 3-5). Here is James running to line up when he heard the bell.



James lining up with 97 kindergarteners!



Happy Boy!
***


Meanwhile, over at Eastside...



Here's Addie taking her seat in her new 4th grade classroom (Ms. Bunkers).



Happy First Day, curly-locks!



Addie's teacher, Ms. Bunkers



Addie's best bud, Izzi, is in her class & they are super excited!


***


Good luck to all you students, teachers, and staff!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...