Sunday, April 15, 2012

Birthday Eve & Baptism Day!

We decided to celebrate the birthday part of Heidi's big day on Saturday night. We invited all the family over for Tortilla Soup and Salad and birthday cake. Heidi, Rich, Grandma Becky and Papa Jim, and Nana Lyn at the table

Kelli, Mom Melin, & Cousin Rosalie

The spread
(Oh my goodness, we scored THE BEST avocados--made the meal SO GOOD!)


Cousins ate out back--here are Addie & Matthew



Heidi & Summer, the birthday girls.



Kelli, TJay, and Papa Mark watching gift-opening



Summer went first...



I made her a pink Choose the Right pillow .



Heidi got a great new Tshirt from Dad.



A fun craft from Aunt Angie



A funny card with a tea set, tiny quilt, and a pillow for elephant tea parties from her siblings.



Heidi's Choose the Right pillow--OWLS!
Such a fun & blessed family time...thanks everybody for coming!


***



Sunday, April 15th= Heidi's 8th Birthday and her baptism...


All ready for church



Sassy pose


Heidi & Dad


Mom, Dad, & Heidi



again;)


***


I got a little busy after this, so I didn't take anymore pictures. Laura did, though, so I hope she'll send me some of the baptism and the lunch afterward...it was FUN!


Hangin out at home after the festivities...James and cutie cousin Emily Post




Sammy Post.


***


Ahhh...two down, two to go! I am so grateful for the gospel and all the opportunities and support we have in teaching our kids about Jesus and his path home to Heavenly Father. I felt so blessed today...I often feel "angels round about me to bear me up", but today I felt that same support from the tangible angels in my family and ward family who help me keep my covenants and help me teach my kids to make & keep theirs. It's pretty cool, this Plan...I'm glad to be part of it all and grateful to be connected to so many people who really get what it means to Follow Christ. Congratulations, Heidi darlin'...welcome to the fold!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Congratulations Heidi! Spencer says thanks for his baptism pillow…he loves it!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...