Thursday, September 12, 2013

End of Summer Fun

8/13: Izzi, Addie, and Heidi made Tie Dye shirts with sharpies and alcohol. They were cool!


8/15: Cousins floated the Yellowstone

On 8/17, my in-laws hosted a Melin Family Reunion at the ranch.
(And then they moved there!)

Betsy Melin and My FIL, Tom, share a laugh.

Rich's cousins Nolan and Druska

My SIL Kelli , Rich, & Mike at the picnic.

Summer with the fish Heidi caught

Our cute Fly fisher

The Jim Melin Family sang for the crowd.

Heidi and Addie swan in the Yellowstone River.

My BIL Mark with his BFF: Jamie Anderson & Mark Melin

 
Niles went fishing with Uncle Mike

***
 
 
On 8/19, Addie and Izzi had a back-to-school photo shoot. I found these pictures on my camera and I might get in trouble for posting them, but they are so fun.

"OUTFITS"


"HOBBIES"


"CAT NAPS"

 
***
 
On 8/20, we had a little end-of-summer sleepover in Helena with our Post cousins.

We had a barbecue and ate yummy watermelon with silly Emily.

We did pedicures in the back yard...Emily's Sparkly Toes!

Cousins-n-Melon!

We surprised Aunt Laura at work

We went to ExplorationWorks with Aunt Amie and the kids.
Here Aunt Amie is buying apples from Emily.

The boys sent scarves through the vacuum-thingy


James checking out animal eyes.


Heidi & Addie exploring

Niles at the water table

Happy End-of-Summer to the cutest cousins in Montana!
(back: Jacob, Heidi, Addie-front: Emily, Niles, James, and Sam)
[[Why don't I ever get cute pictures hanging out with Matty? I do have a cute little brother who is the father of these cute kids, and he is a very busy police man--love you, Matt!]]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids have gotten SO big!!! I have you on my "list" and if I ever make it out to Montana..... beautiful family!!!!

M "cm"

Jamie said...

M/cm: I still think of you, girl, I even tried to send you a message via your blog a few months back, but it bounced. I can't believe it's been about 10 years since we became cyberpals. I often wonder about you and hope things have worked out for you, with or without hwmnbn. So, so happy to hear from you!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...