Friday, December 12, 2003

Kid Chat

Nothing really exciting has happened this week. We got all our Christmas mailed off and now we are just getting the house clean and organizing stuff for our big AZ trip on the 22nd.

Addie has been really sassy this past week--not playing well with other kids, talking back to her dad and me, throwing fits (like getting down on all fours and banging her forehead on the floor when she doesn't like what's going on)--weird phase we hope will pass. Or maybe this is what they mean by terrible two's.

She HAS been pretty funny at times, though, and so verbose. She calls her mittens/gloves her "gubs"--"Mom, it's cold. I wanna wear my gubs." When I made puppets for my niece and nephew for Christmas, I showed them to her and she said, "OH! Funny gubs!" She has also been watching Finding Nemo a lot. She was laying on her tummy in the tub the other day, swishing around. I said,

"What are you doing?"
"I swimmin'"
"Are you Nemo?"
"No! I shark! I swim fast--rraaaahrr!"

Funny punk.

Oh, I did find out my cousins, Aaron & Amy, are expecting a baby in August. They have been married for 4 years, so this will be an expected and anticipated event!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...