Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Addie, Heidi, and I were laying in bed this morning, slowly waking up. I got up and went in the bathroom and I overheard this:

[in a high-pitched voice grown-ups use to talk to babies]
"G'morning, baby! You wake up? ...You have a good dream? ...Oh, sweetheart, I so happy to see you!"

I returned to my bed and Addie and Heidi were holding hands and Addie said, "Look, mama---Heidi woke up and she loves me! She's my friend!"

Some moments are sweeter than anything. I'm going back to snuggle with them!

1 comment:

Geo said...

It'll also be sweet one day when the girls can read these things that they won't remember, things you might also have forgotten had you not recorded them. Good for you for capturing prize moments, mama.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...