Monday, January 31, 2005

Dancin' With Myself (oh-oh-oh-oh)


This is what I found my daughter doing at 8:16pm in her room when she SAID she was going to play Noah's Ark with Heidi. She put "Billy Idol-Ultimate Collection" on her CD player by herself, then got up on her table and started dancing for Heidi IN HER UNDERWEAR! Should I be concerned? The girl LOVES Billy Idol, especially "Dancing with Myself" and "Mony, Mony." If she starts to dance the pogo, I'm gonna be reeeeeally scared. Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Okay, that is so funny! It amazes me how smart little kids can be. I catch my girls doing the most hilarious things! Just as long as you don't find her dancing to Madonna's Like A Virgin I think your okay!!! I love you

Laura said...

Too funny...Gabe wanted to sing " Dancing with myself " for a talent show, the only problem was that the school didn't hold a talent show.

Anonymous said...

I used to do that in my room with my older sister. And then today I found Eli dancing in front of the television to Shrek. There's nothing wrong with the little kids getting down.

Expect an email soon.
-beth
crazyus.com

Jamie said...

Oh, I LOVE that she loves to dance--I am just concerned that she has such a passion for the 80's! But she does crack me up and I hope that never stops!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...