Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I Am Not A Terrorist


I've heard conflicting reports about the high temperature on Saturday--some say it was 20, some say 15, others say less. All I know is that is was cold and I will never, ever work on my house for 8 hours in below-freezing weather again (it's the equivalent of siding a house in Phoenix in July). I really COULDN'T feel my legs, and when I tried to thaw them in warm water, they stung and got all red and splotchy. Poor little desert girl in her fleecy burqa, oppressed by Old Man Winter. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Laura said...

J-me...My most favorite big sister, You are truely insane and I love you.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...