Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Roads and The Weather

Remember in Sense and Sensiblity when they say that the only polite topics of conversation are the roads and the weather? So they kep talking about the roads and the weather, when they really want to scream, "I love you and I want you to love me back!!!"

Well, I 'm not trying to be polite, but man, I just keep writing incessantly about the weather. Seriously--it hardly got over 20 degrees ALL week last week and this week--it's in the FIFTIES! Five-oh. As in ARIZONA winter. What the freak? Today's forecast from weather.com, zip code 59047:
Windy with mostly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.
I suppose I should just be glad but I fear my rejoicing will only bring the wrath of the Alberta Clip and freeze us all up again.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...