Saturday, January 15, 2005

Yikes

Addie woke up all groggy and smiley today and started telling me about her dream as she often does.

"Mommy, I got my two boy babies!"

""Was that in your dream?"

"Yeah! I had one and Heidi growed up a little bit adn she had one, too!"

"Awww...were you both mommies?"

"No! You are the mommy and we went to school and I came home to hold my two boy babies!"

"Oh, I had the boy babies. Were they your baby brothers?"

"Yeah. Baby brothers. One for me and one for Heidi."


Um, yeah. I hate to rain on your parade, Ad, but mommy is only being pregnant one more time. So you and Heidi are either gonna have to share the ONE boy baby (or girl--oy vey!) or ask God to send them both at once.

[this story reminded me of when I was three and I told everyone that I went up the stairs to Hevenly Father and he told me that we were having two girl babies and nobody believed me until Laura and Lisa were born four months later! Yikes!]

2 comments:

Laura said...

TWINS ARE GRRRRRRREAT!

Laura said...

TWINS ARE GRRRRRRREAT!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...