Friday, February 11, 2005

Head Above Water

I am still holding out for a quiet moment to write. I am reading the coolest stories in a book by my great-great-grandfather, I am working out everyday (except yesterday--fighting a horrible sinus cold), I am making Valentines, I am playing with my girls more and cleaning my house less. Writing has been squeezed out a bit, but it's a cycle, you know? Sometimes you gotta sort out things in writing and sometimes you gotta go act on your ideas.

I can comment on the weather, whcih was so nice today, Heidi had her first walk sitting up in the stroller. We walked around the Lagoon, which is still mostly ice, but the wind got too cold to walk more. We took a valentine to our friend Page and came home to eat lunch with Rich. My sinuses are still achy and full--my brain has been replaced with mucus! GROSS! Here's the weather...

46°FFeels Like39°F
UV Index: 0 Low--Wind:From SW at 16 mph--Humidity:16%--Pressure: 29.94 in. --Dew Point: 2°F--Visibility: 10.0 miles


And the evening news is playing that Howard Dean Primal Scream over and over. Scary. Another shovel-o-dirt out of the democrats' grave.

We are hosting several little girls for a little party tonight (babysitting) while their parents go to the adult stake dinner dance. Rich is working on our house with the missionaries--we figured we could skip the dinner dance since we are stealing away midweek to celebrate our anniversary. So much fun!

Gotta go make frosting for Valentines cookies. E mail me or leave a comment....hello...?! :)

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

It is good to hear that you are trying to keep organized and happy. It is definately a juggling act. Every day I have to choose the most important things to do that day. You just can't accomplish them all! When my house is a little bit more messy then usual but my girls smiles are bigger, I see that it is better that way. I am sorry you are sick. I hate it!!! I have been fighting this sore throat for 2-3 weeks now. It sucks when you can't taste anything and you have no energy doesn't it!? I love you... have a great weekend

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...