Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Apologies

I am sorry for my week-long absence from this blog. My brain has suddenly been clouded by my busy-ness. I started going to the little gym down the street EVERYDAY and I had a big-ol' special Fast Sunday lesson to prepare and teach to the Young Women on Sunday. My next (COHERENT) entry will be about that and our preparations for the Trek--a reenactment of a bit of the Pioneers' trek across the plains, to take place near Martin's Cove, where the Martin and Willie handcart companies were rescued in November 1856.

But all is well here. Relatively. Our spring like weather has gone away and temps have plummeted back to highs in the 20's, but they are supposedly going to be 50 again soon. We are waiting to kick butt dry walling our house next week with brother Matt and Cousin Brent, after our little mid-week aniversary trip to Billings. Fun.

Heidi is wailing and my head hurts, so I'll write when things are better.

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I bet you are so happy to get your dry wall up finally! How cool you get to have Brent there to help. I love your comment you made on his blog about "charles In Charge"! I was laughing my butt off!

Brent said...

You mean BRENT in Charge, Jill. I like Brenty Poppins, too. Maybe Brenty Bobbins a la Simpsons? Me likey alliteration.

And, Maj, to lay your fears aside, I am coming to Livingston, where I will finish building your house. Ok, maybe not "finish" your house, but I will be dry-walling...something of which the likes have yet to be seen.

Jamie said...

YAY! Brenty Bobbins is coming to town! And not a minute too soon! We will just be coming home from our trip to Billings the evening of the 17th, so git on up here. By the way, the little Wright boys always called me Sherry Bobbins! Before I was their ex-almost-sister-in-law, I was their nanny! Too bad you can't clone yourself Brent, and live with me AND Jill AND have your own life, too. And too bad those lame girlz you date don't get it!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...