Thursday, July 14, 2005

And I Quote...

July 14, 2005


MEMO TO: 2004 Build Families

FROM: Julianne Brown, Project Coordinator

SUBJECT: Countertop Update


I talked with Joel today regarding the Countertops. He will deliver the rest of them on Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. He is bringing along the person who installs countertops. They will give a training session first. ALL ten HOMES NEED TO BE PRESENT OR HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE PRESENT AT 8:00 A.M. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT. The countertop installer will then go around to each home receiving their countertops that day to help and give advice to get started.


*******

I am not making this up, people! This build is so doomed, I swear! I called and talked to Julie (who sent this email) and was glad to hear that she was not near as calm and pleasant as she sounds in this email. My girl Jules is on the warpath and I LOVE THAT! I think if Joel wastes anymore of my time, my SIXTEEN houseguests can just stay at HIS house over the weekend AND I get my money back. Sounds fair.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...