Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Congratulations Sam & Kristen!


For 27 years I have wondered who my baby brother would marry, what his kids would look like, where they would live...

Today I am one step cloer to knowing! Sam asked his long-time girlfriend, Kristen, to marry him last night before the fireworks in Sierra Vista. "That geek," said mom when relating her account of the event, "He carried her ring around for a month!" While I know Sam is not really a geek, he has his own weirdness and we've all been wondering why Kristin isn't our sister yet. But none of that really matters because come fall she will be.

Sam--yay you. I am really happy for you and I am so glad you are getting to a new phase of life. Kristen is so beautiful and so nice--I'm so glad we get to keep her! No matter how perfect you try to plan or be, marriage is a change and a challenge, an exercise in humility and patience and charity, so we will be praying for everything to go smoothly. But we know you are both great people and it's always so much easier when you marry someone with a heart of gold who shares your goals, values, tastes, faith, etc... I know you will be great and I am--we ALL are really truly thrilled. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...