Monday, July 18, 2005

Improvements

Hooray! It's been almost a month since Blogger Images was launched and I tried intermittently to use it and got empty posts. Last night I got an email from Blogger support that said it was fixed, and lo-and-behold---IMAGES! Here are my girls at the fireworks on July 3rd (check out the awesome bike trailer/ double stroller I got for Mother's Day). So I guess I won't need to use Picasa anymore for photos--goodbye, Hello, and HELLO BLOGGER IMAGES (can you believe all this stuff is FREE!?! I heart technology).

2 comments:

cmhl said...

I love the blogger images too.. that picture is precious!!! your kids are gorgeous!!!

Brooks Brown said...

I love your baby's hair in that Pebbles Flintstone top pony tail. That is just so freakin' cute. Blogger images rules! No third-party software to deal with now.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...