Tuesday, July 19, 2005

MY FAVORITES: JULY 1985

SONGS
1. Take On Me by Ah-ha
2. Sleep by Til Tuesday
3. Freedom by Wham
4. St. Elmo's Fire by John Parr
5. Over & Over by Madonna
MOVIES
1. Real Genius
2. Back to the Future
3. European Vacation
4. Cocoon
5. Follow that Bird
FRIENDS
1. Susie Shanks
2. Ben Turner
3. Karen Murray
4. Susie Guard
5. Eleah Smith
MUSICIANS
1. Til Tuesday
2. Wham
3. Aha
4.Ron Williams
5. Bryan Adams

...oh, my! Promise you'll still talk to me after reading those! Imean, I was only almost 14 that summer, so gimme a break. Know what else reminds me of that summer? Klondike Bars and St. Ives Swiss Formula Collagen-Elastin lotion in the jar.

4 comments:

Laura said...

you are so silly!!!! and yes, I will still talk to you.

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Oh, now I feel so OLD!

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! Did I tell you I met Bryan Adams at the beginning of June this year? He's awesome! And immaculate on stage!

Brooks Brown said...

I was all about some Wham!, "St. Elmo's Fire" and Madonna as well. We were definitely catching a similar '80s vibe.

Nice story about your nephew. I have had some serious baby love moments recently with my new neighbor. Hormones are raging!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...