Thursday, August 25, 2005

We stopped at my brother Willy's house to crash on Sunday night/Monday morning, and my other nieces, Ally & Isabelle, came over, too. Willy had to go work in California and Melanie had to go to school, but Addie, Ally, Belle, Liam, Spencer, and Heidi had a fun time playing until we left at lunchtime to head home.
We got on I-15 Northbound and came to a complete stop about 10 minutes later. We couldn't figure out why we were totally stopped, so we turned on AM radio and learned that the Presidential Motorcade was heading out to the Air National Guard station so Dubya could get on his plane and fly to Mountain Home, Idaho. We got to see Air Force One take off, but I couldn't get a good picture cuz we were going 80 mph by then. Kind of a fun final adventure for our trip.

1 comment:

Laura said...

There are so many VERY cute pictures, So I am just gonna comment here. I love them all. It is so great that your girls know
G-Pa and G-Ma. I am so jealous, I hate being so far away and not having the money to come visit. I miss all of you guys so much. I want to take the boys to disney land some day. Darrin wants to take us to North Carolina next summer. His family would take their vacations at nags head and whales head. I told him ok as long as we can work on getting out of here after that. I love you and miss you tons! xoxoxo.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...