Friday, September 30, 2005

BATHING CUTIES

Last night Richard and I went to Billings to go to the temple, which is at least a 6-hour round trip. We missed the girls, so we bought them little rubber duckies at Cost Plus World Market and gave them to them this morning. Grandma Rosalie told me the girls had baths last night, so I wouldn't let them try out their new ducks in the tub. Instead, I pulled up a chair to the sink and gave them some water in which to float the ducks. A few minutes later, I came back to the kitchen and they were IN the sink--the little stinkers! Here are the pix their daddy took at about 8am. I guess they're squeaky clean now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes those little stinkers you gotta love them.

cmhl said...

they are SO cute!!!!!

Laura said...

Moldy cow, that is so cute, I guess I don't have to ask if they liked their ducks!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...