Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If you click here and here, or even here, you'll read a little example of the relationship I have with Willy. Sometimes he drove me nuts because he always seemed "bulletproof"--like that Oingo Boingo song, "Nothing Bad Ever Happens to Me," and I often felt like I was carrying the weight of the world. I had to work so hard for everything, while things just fell into Willy's lap because he was so terribly charming. Of course as the years have gone by, I have learned that the weight I thought I was carrying wasn't all that bad, and besides, it allowed my brother to be who he was--happy and goofy and free from too much worry. And we were always there for eachother-- dating each other's friends, racing home for curfew, working at Donut Hell, boogeyin' at Stake Dances, swapping clothes. Thanks for making it fun, Will. Happy 33rd Birthday!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...