Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Arizona Dreamin' on such a winter's day...

This is the view from our front window. Addie chose these Snowman window clings at the thrift store last week (they were 25 cents)--they say "Let it snow," and boy, did it! The forecast is the same for 10 days, so we are hunkering down and I am trying to keep my kids occupied! Even though I hate being in the snow, I will take them out to play if it's around 40 degrees. But when it's in the 20's, sorry kids! Your AZ mommy is keeping us all inside!

To distract Addie today, I gave her some Pop Rocks I bought at Michael's with Audrey last Friday. She put them on her tongue and her eyes lit up. "Hey," she exclaimed, "What's goin' on in my mouth?" She cracks us up!

And there's more good news for this dreary winter day: they are building an IKEA in Draper, Utah! Only a few miles from my sister's house and at the very same exit as the first aparment where Rich & I lived when we got married. YAY! That's one less reason to go to California.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah IKEA here we come we have like 16-18 months to save!!!!!! We might have to get a bigger trailer!

Happy Gilmores said...

The snow looks great. Page and Lacey are always talking about how they are missing the snow. But, for me, I'm really enjoying the 70 degree weather and dry roads. Stay warm.

dscokween said...

delurking to say

10000 Maniacs!

so you can paypal that dime anytime, thx. :)

That ikea is going to be the undoing of me...probably put me in bankruptcy.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...