Friday, November 18, 2005

Baby Ben

The nephew has a name! It's Benjamin Drew Petersen...sweet. My brother, Willy, sent these pictures today. Meanwhile, Rich's sister, Angie, is about to have her baby--it's probably already here. I am excited to find out what GENDER it is! I have had Angie's son Danny all day and he has been so good (my girls--another story). The funny thing about Jill and Angie is they are playing baby tag--Angie had an emergency C-section with Danny on 7/11/02 just as Jill called and said her water broke with Isabelle. But Isabelle must have wanted her own birthday because she didn't come out until about 12:10am on 7/12/02! Back then, Jill was over due, but Angie "took cuts" and had Danny early. This time, the tables are turned and Jill went a week early and "took cuts." Today IS Angie's due date, though, and I think it's cool to have your baby on your due date! I'll post news when I hear it!
Update: Angie had a baby girl named Rosalie Lynn Gray around 7:30pm 11/18. She is little and cute (7-1 and I don't know how long) and everything went well. The following pix are of BEN, though, not Rosalie.
Baby Ben meets Uncle Will
Baby Ben meets Cousin Melanie and Aunt Audrey
Awww, what an angel baby!
PS: Happy Anniversary Will & Audrey! 11 splendid years! ;)

3 comments:

Brooks Brown said...

Now we both have a sweet Baby Ben in our lives. Congratulations Aunt Jamie!

Jenn said...

OMG(osh) He is soooo cute! I am happy for Angie too. And so excited that she had a girl..and how sweet to name her Rosalie....Yippee, now i FINALLY get to make a GIRLY baby book!

cmhl said...

what a sweetie....

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...