Thursday, November 17, 2005

Back By Popular Demand...

...It's The Melin Girls!Ta-Da! (Oops! Heidi is stuck backstage!:))
Heidi is showing off her new fang...her last eye tooth (her bottom left, your right) finally poked through after teething for a month or more.
Sorry it has been so long since I posted kid pix... I have been too busy to download and post pix and the distant family started to miss the little darlings. Although they have their moments, they sure are a lot of fun. Addie is at a really curious and creative stage right now, asking all kinds of questions about so many things (thankfully we have passed the "WHY?" stage--that was not so fun). Heidi is so angelic sometimes, it breaks my heart. Her voice is so sweet, it melts people. So even when she is mischievous, she can totally disarm me with a super-sweet, "Hi, Mommy!" Lately she has been holding up her cute little hand with her fingers perfectly straight and aligned and asking for a "High Five." Especially when I am about to swat her bottom. And if she makes a mess I have to clean up, she starts singing the Barney clean up song for me. Aw, thanks, Heidi. It's so nice to be serenaded while I vacuum up your spilled (more like THROWN) popcorn or pick up tiny pieces of shredded toilet paper. She's a charmer! I think everyone will have fun with her AND Addie on our AZ vacation next month.

1 comment:

Aim said...

HAHA! That is so funny about cleaning up for Heidi. Usually Jake does the whole tear up T.P. thing too but the other day I caught him taking it straight from the roll and feeding it into the toilet. Needless to say, I had to take a plunger to it since he had about half a roll in there!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...