Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday Night Fever

As I type, my "especially difficult children" are fighting with their daddy about getting out of the tub and into their beds (for the love of all that's holy already--it's amost 8 o'clock and they are MAD with tiredness!). I just thought this "engrish" picture was hilarious.

I did all my house work and Sabbath preparation yesterday because I was planning on going to Helena to visit my cutie pie sister-in-law, but the roads were icy and sleety when I got up today, so I went to the gym and came home and just worked on scrapbooks and Christmas stuff all day while Rich worked on log beds. Rich took Addie on a date to see Chicken Little while Heidi napped and we just finished a yummy late dinner. This has been the kind of Saturday we used to dream about when we were building the house. Ahhhh! Let's hope Sunday is just as good.

PS: And let's hope I can stay awake and watch SNL because my former boyfriend, Jason Lee, is hosting.

PPS: Tomorrow is my Dad Layton's 61st birthday...HAVE A HAPPY ONE, DAD! We will celebrate with you next week on Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE ENGRISH.COM, I was telling Darrin about it the other day and he was laughing really hard. That web site cracks me up!

Brooks Brown said...

I love Engrish too. I am glad some other folks enjoy its beauty. I TiVoed Jason Lee on SNL. I am enjoying his show immensely.

cmhl said...

I LOVE that!!!!! hahah!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...