Monday, November 07, 2005

Snowy Monday

I keep getting calls and e-mails wondering if I am really okay---I REALLY AM! I feel much better today than I did a week ago, even better than I have in a long time. I even taught a class at church yesterday, didn't take a nap because we had so much family in town.

Which brings me to : we are on on our way to a funeral for Rich's grandpa. His mom's dad died last week in California and he is being burried here today next to Grandma Adeline out in Paradise Valley. Yes, we have had quite the week! But all the mourning will be over soon and we will be glad...then it will be time for Thanksgiving and we really do have so much to be thankful for.

Anyway--I'll be back soon with the week in pictures and lots of other things. Thanks again SO MUCH for all the support and love. I have the best family and friends (and even acquaintances!).

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I am truely truely sorry for your loses. I wish you both the best. The Lord is really good about comforting us isn't that wonderful!! I hope you start feeling better.

Saramajayne said...

Maj,
i am so glad that you are doing okay. I just want you to know that I love you and miss you so much. love me

Walter said...

so sorry for you loss..

Laura said...

Jamies a rock! I love you James.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...