Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Belated Post

Last week we had a really nice (and really cold) flag ceremony in our neighborhood to celebrate the completion of our building project (the flags really are SO nice and big!). I was interviewed by the Bozeman Chronicle, but they only used a few of the wacky things I said in this article .

It's weird to reflect on the building process. Again, like childbirth, the brain mercifully blocks it out. But unlike childbirth, the memory hasn't faded enough to make me want to build again. Never, no, never will we build again. Customize or remodel, MAYBE. Ugh...I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it!

Anyway, enjoy the article. I'm enjoying the fact that my house is 68 degress while outside, though sunny and bright and magically white, it's "0 degrees, feels like -19." --Oy veh.

PS: That guy they quote in the article, Josh Keller (first they call him Josh Ryan)---well, we always called him Ross Gellar because he's very Ross-ish. I think he's our same age, too.

1 comment:

Aim said...

those are funny quotes! I just barley skimmed it cuase I am so tired and should be in bed but your comments made me laugh! amie

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...