Sunday, December 25, 2005

Love & Joy Come To You!...

Merry Christmas! We are right in the middle of a wonderful Christmas Day--I love when Christmas is on Sunday! I have tons of pix to post, but here are three of my faves. I'll post more after I enjoy this day with my family! Much love & joy...Last night after reading Luke 2 : Daddy-Joseph, Heidi Angel, Addie-Mary, and Mommy videographer (not pictured: Grandpa- narrator & Grandma -director)
Today after church in our Sunday Best.
This photo captures the whole joy of the holiday for me. I love these two more than anything, and the fact that the Father would send his Son here for us ( and that Mary & Joseph did what they did) means so much more now that I know what it means to be a parent.
Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Melin family!! We love you!!! See you in a couple of days!!!

The Holm's

Brooks Brown said...

are those a couple of happy kids or what? that picture is amazing! the delight on their faces is so sweet. i'm sure that was probably the best Christmas present you got.

Merry Christmas Melin family!

Happy Gilmores said...

All Y'all look great! We had a wonderful Christmas too.

cmhl said...

your kids are so CUTE!!!'


and guess what!! I checked a certain PO box for the first time since thanksgiving probably, and had a picture of your doll-babies in there! thank you!!! and don't feel neglected, my Christmas cards are really more of a new-years-cards type thing. haha!

Happy Gilmores said...

Page's Dad had a heart attack yesterday while he was here visiting. He is in ICU at the hospital today. Keep us in your prayers.

Geo said...

So lovely. Happy everything, dears.

Johanna Buchert Smith said...

Now *that's* the kind of expression you always hope to get in a picture when you say cheese.

Is it possible to not feel a little bit of it too when you see it? No. This is going to be one of those family pictures these girls have in a photo montage at their wedding receptions, I can see it now.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...